Thursday, September 30, 2010

GLAM! Cabaret FINAL TWO PERFORMERS ANNOUNCED

We are so excited to announce the final two performers to our already PACKED! lineup for our Halloween Hangover Edition of GLAM! on November 2nd, 2010.

FIRST....



The lovely and talented CAT BENT will be stopping by to perform for us some of the best performances from her CAT BENT Freakshow Cabaret, which Cat describes as "a pro-woman show of Broadway ballads, pop, jazz and original creations all with a freaky twist."  

Cat Bent is an extremely theatrical personality who fits perfectly into the GLAMAZON lifestyle that GLAM! presents; she says "I believe staying in motion is a beautiful and inspiring quality. I try to do that myself. Rarely looking back, I enjoy fearlessly plunging ahead into the unknown. If we were to look back however, we’d see I hold a Music degree from Dalhousie University and I’ve had the opportunity to play some colourful roles and sing stimulating material over the years. Since my school days I’ve branched off into many genres of music and styles of singing. You can only be taught so much about your voice, at some point you have to break away so that you may discover it." 

For more info on Cat check out her website www.catbent.com  

and SECOND....

The incomparable DJ Edwards...


The first time I saw DJ perform, I had to ask how anyone's face can be that elastic....But within minutes of that thought, he had me splitting my sides with laughter....YES splitting! Thus it amazed me when a few nights later I saw the just as funny and incomparable Vicki Licks...



Turns out the Gurl is the Guy....and Gurl is funny....Thus we are honoured to have Vicki/DJ join us in becoming a powerhouse GLAMAZON at the next GLAM! Cabaret...and She is busy, each week Vicki hosts the hilarious DOOR PRIZE SHOW at Zelda's Restaurant, that is always hilarious and gut wrenchingly funny. Make sure you check it out. 

 
There is no telling what Vicki/DJ will say or do, so we are excited to have her visit the GLAM! stage....We don't even know if she will be Vicki or DJ yet...That's a surprise we can't wait to find out!